"G-d has a plan for you
and the plan He has is a good one!"
As she stood in front of an overflowing auditorium she spoke joyfully of G-d's faithfulness and excitedly about the future. And she knew her future held an almost certain death from cancer. But it wasn't death that she was excited about... it was the party afterward in heaven! I'll tell you, she was an inspiration for more than a few.
But what about it? Can we trust Him to have a good plan? Even down to the details?
Sure, our brain says. We know His nature and character. But can we exude confidence in the Lo'rd when times get tough? We really only know in the tough times.
But this I call to mind
and therefore I have hope
The steadfast love [chesed] of the Lo'rd never ceases
His mercies never come to an end
They are new every morning
Great is Your faithfulness.
"The Lo'rd is my portion," says my soul,
"Therefore I will hope in Him."
Lamentations 3:21-24